Comment on page
TARS is now live on multi chains including Ethereum, BNB Chain, Polygon (soon), Avalanche (soon), etc. Here we take Ethereum network as an example and explain how to launch TARS Space.
You can create a Space by following these steps:
- 1.Connect your wallet and choose Ethereum.
- 2.Navigate to Dashboard > Portfolio Board > My Space. Type your Space name and click “Submit”. Make sure there’s ETH in your wallet as gas fees.
After you successfully create the Space, you’ll be able to request Space Verification.
- 1.Log in to your Space page, and tap on Request Verification.
- 2.Fill out the form for Space Verification.
- 4.Please allow up to 3 business days for the TARS operating team to review and respond.
For the details about the benefits of Verified Space, please refer to the document below.
Once your Space gets verified, you’ll be able to edit your Space Profile whenever you want. Proceed as follows:
- 1.Log in to your Space page, and tap on Edit Profile.
- 2.Edit the field information to suit your needs. Tap on❓ for the explanation of each field.
- 3.Click “Submit”. Make sure there’s ETH in your wallet as gas fees.
- 4.Your Space Profile will be updated immediately on your Space page.
Note that your URL will follow your Space Name. Please be careful when changing your Space Name.
Learn how to create and manage a Web3 DAO Hub at TARS